Intellipaat’s comprehensive Hadoop Big Data training course designed by industry experts considering current industry job requirements to help you learn Big Data Hadoop and Spark modules. This is an industry-recognized Big Data Hadoop certification training course that is a combination of the training courses in Hadoop developer, Hadoop administrator, Hadoop testing, and analytics with Apache Spark. This Cloudera Hadoop and Spark training will prepare you to clear Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification.
Learning from this Big Data Hadoop Training Course:-
- Fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN and write applications using them
- Setting up pseudo-node and multi-node clusters on Amazon EC2
- HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, ZooKeeper and HBase
- Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, Data Frame, RDD, GraphX and MLlib writing Spark applications
- Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting
- Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Hadoop testing applications using MRUnit and other automation tools
- Working with Avro data formats
- Practicing real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Be equipped to clear Big Data Hadoop Certification
These courses designed for:-
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Graduates and undergraduates eager to learn Big Data
- Experienced working professionals and Project Managers
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects, and Testing Professionals
- Big Data Hadoop Developers eager to learn other verticals like testing, analytics and administration
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Analytics Professionals
Learn more about the Big Data basics from our Big data tutorial blog.